HDR Light Studio 5
HDR Light Studio lets you easily create and edit HDRI environment maps in real-time. As you develop your custom HDRI map you see its lighting effect in real-time on your 3D scene - either by using HDR Light Studio connected ‚Live‘ to your 3D app or using it standalone with the included interactive renderer - LiveLight.
Click on your 3D model to move the active light to a new location on the HDRI map that will illuminate or be reflected in that part of your 3D model. We call this point and click approach to lighting your shot ‚LightPaint‘.
HDR Light Studio is much more than a HDR editor - it‘s a revolutionary new lighting tool that fits into your existing workflow. It‘s the fastest way to get your lighting vision out of your head, and onto the screen.
Use HDR Light Studio to
- Create a custom HDRI map for each shot as faster alternative to creating and moving lights or emitters in 3D to light your scenes
- Create complex and precise lighting & reflections for reflective objects like products, jewelry and cars
- Create professional studio lighting environments containing real studio light source captures
- Load and control existing HDRI maps with local adjustments to exposure, color and saturation even adding additional lights. Re-light the HDR to emphasize the beauty of the subject, whilst maintaining the character and detail within the original HDRI
- Create convincing lighting for CG objects placed into photographic backgroundsusing color matching tools
- Create a HDR environment as the foundation to your shot containing the majority of ambient lighting - as a result add far less CG light sources than ever before, only where you need them